Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Abbi's in Switzerland

Yes, that's right.  Abbi's in Switzerland.  She's staying with an unschooling family.  How wonderful huh?


I'll write more about it soon,  but I wanted to share what she showed me today.  Check it out.  I wish I could get the map bigger but this is as good as I could get it.


                 On google earth she was able to show me the route of a walk she took.   The blue line is close to the path that she took.   I guess it was beautiful,  Lake Neuchatel on one side and the Alps on the other.  She was able to talk with me on Skype and guide me through her walk.  Technology makes being away from her so much easier.  I can't even imagine how it would be if we could only write letters or call.  Calling would be so expensive!    

More later,  I promise!

No comments: